the girl sweeping you off your feet
name: chan yuqing
CCHMS, 3HM06
you wanna know more more more about me?
got to know reverse pyschology.

THOSE`
-friends
Charissa;denise;dongying;penelope; xueli;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link;

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-reverse pyschology
November 2005; December 2005; January 2006; February 2006;

layoutandimages[by]q|en


TAG,OK?





Free Web Counter

Monday, January 09, 2006
I am a pile of shit.yaaaaaaay. and naomi is stepping on her.my ass la.she typed that.


hello everybody. im naomi, yuqing's stepper of her own shaet. i love the smell of ________. and splashing charissa's brain out with water. random right. ya random. lame. WHAT? WHAT!! !! charissa is so shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitayyyy. she smells like DUNG. how very retro. ya right. LAEM!!

my post! EEEEKKKKK! those two boobtouchers deleted my post la ok. see naomi's boob is hanging on the floor.l ,=l\42 G naomi can BOUNCEu!!


yuqing: I AM NOT A BOOBTOUCHER OKKKKKKKK?????!!!!!!!!i WAS MELO0STED BY LIKE THREE PEOPLE TODAY, ALL OF THEM GIRRRRRLS I AN A LES MAGNET LA.TMDTMD.


yuqing is so attractive. we love her. muchhie muooochie. yumieeee haw haw.


[can't you see i want you?]
at 1:51 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com