Monday, December 12, 2005
My sister,the Huffer-Puffer and the Fusser has just left the house for the hospital.My sista's operation will be tomorrow,probably.i hope the Huffer-Puffer and the Fusser will loiter in the hospital rather than come home and nag nag nagging at me.Give me a break, vati! i am 15 next year,not 5 years old.I know not to throw socks at you,but into the laundrey basket.You have a house in Shanghai,so why can't you go stay in it?Yesterday night we went Orchard Road AGAIN!!! good grief. i am now heartily sick of going to that place...and not buying any new clothes. my mother keeps ranting about how I have a lot of clothes and I won't need any new ones, but if that is so, then how come I can't find anything to go with my turqoise-colored skirt? Well,I can find one, but it's this really traditional,peranakanish white blouse which has a lot of buttons.I cannae stand buttons! Ye may take my life, but ye cannae take my body's freedom ta move about!My sister was really moody.I have no choice but to attribute that to her apprehension of her operation. she will not be able to talk for weeks after the op, so i decided to give her a hearty chat.Oh,not a sisterly one like 'don't be worried i'm sure you'll be fine' (erlack!!!! i am not sentimental) but one on how disgusting guys and primary school kids can be when it comes to blowing their nose. We both came from PCPS where the uniforms are white, and my sister started on how she observed that her guy classmates liked to wipe their nose on their sleeves and that left a very visible stain,and did you know that when you keep sucking in your mucus when you have a cold,it all goes down your throat???!!! that's why it all disappears suddenly. and i suppose we both got mental images of some of the guy classmates we know who don't bother to bring tissue and seem to always have a cold.I bet their digestive system is very,hm,slippery.we both started laughing like loons on loon tablets. i don't know why.
[can't you see i want you?]
at 12:53 PM