the girl sweeping you off your feet
name: chan yuqing
CCHMS, 3HM06
you wanna know more more more about me?
got to know reverse pyschology.

THOSE`
-friends
Charissa;denise;dongying;penelope; xueli;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link;

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-reverse pyschology
November 2005; December 2005; January 2006; February 2006;

layoutandimages[by]q|en


TAG,OK?





Free Web Counter

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
i am feeling sick.actually i guess i might be sick.not in the pervertic way,of course.

i skipped drama session this morning.because i couldn't be bothered to drag my butt there.and also i bet lots of people wouldn't go.EDS is full of slackers...like me.

gosh,my throat is hurting me...maybe it has something to do with singing 'Wherever You Will Go' by The Calling last night like a drunkard.well.i was working on the stupid book review and i get bored easily and i needed something to concentrate on besides copying from the edited version to the version i am going to pass up.

anyway yesterday i had to go for A Math tuition.my mother had to go work so I had to take a cab myself all the way to Hougang from Bayshore.the uncle took a very different road from what i'm used to.he went by Tampines Road which proves to be a verrrrry long one.but anyway less traffic lights and better scenery.haha! but i had to pay $11.70 .and i only had like five bucks left?

anyway i was planning to skip A Math and needless to say I did.i hate it when the teacher singles me out and keeps calling on me.argh.and the girls over there,in their threes and fours,snigger whenever I don't know how to answer the teacher's question.oh poo poo poo!crap and double merde.

i spent the time lounging in Popular Bookstore,where I finished a book and a half for free!haha.they didn't have a very wide range of books though.so I read,of course,Meg Cabot.I read the Princess Diaries Christmas book thing,and quite a number of chapters from Mediator: Ninth Key.I tell you i love the Mediator series.Ninth Key is the second book,and the only one i haven't read finished out of the six books.anyway it's about a girl who can see ghosts and eventually falls in love with a ghost.if my life was like that i would,er,despair?

anyway i would have spent the time in San Bookshop but i had noticed a sign 'Do not read here'.and anyway i didn't have enough bucks for one book!whatever.


Did you ever feel like you should have said
Something smarter at that time
Did you ever feel like
you should have kept
In all to yourself
Did you ever think it might be your fault
And never promise anymore
Did you ever think it might not be me
Now it was always me?

And I wonder,if I'm just
built this way
'cos every man that I know
makes me feel like
I'm to blame
When it's over
me and my selfish ways
Go back to start again

----- Samantha Ronston, 'Built This Way'


[can't you see i want you?]
at 10:01 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com