Friday, December 23, 2005
Out of bed at the crack of noon
Blare the music & have a swoon
I can't stop thinking of your face
lalaleelaleeloolace
I'm six feet under the bodhi tree
with my crap new age philosophy
diamonds where there once were stars
I'm sitting in Jayne Mansfield's car
Yea! I'm independence!
Yea! I'm borderline!
Yea! I'm California!
My mind's all screwed and upside down
But my heart's on overdrive
--
Katy Rose, OverdriveI am feeling very crazy all of a sudden.The sad thing is,I do not know what to do with my craziness.Which is why I have taken to tickling my dog in his sleep every five minutes,or doing lousy quizzes on Quizilla.I feel like going to East Coast Park later in the afternoon.It's right across my condo (a big haha! to all those unlucky ones who have to drive from I don'tknowwhere just to use the park) and I can just walk over using an underpass. The problem is, I don't really want to go out by myself.It's no fun,going to the park of many many kilometres by yourself,especially when you're feeling crazy.Besides,what would I do there?I hate cycling.I used to be really fast when I ran,but after I started cycling on a weekly basis when I was like 8 or something, I kind of didn't move as fast as before for I don't know what reason.Maybe my legs were too muscular for me to move lightly or something.ARGH.muscular legs???? No thank you. On the other hand I don't want what muscles I have right now to convert to cellulite! crap i MUST excercise.And not just the Friday-night tennis class.The gym!Yeah!Gym!But then again,whatever resolutions I may make,I simply am too lazy and i Can't Be Bothered to do anything.crap.I also don't really want to go tennis class tonight.it's not as fun as i thought. Now I want to do air-ballet,like Angelina Jolie in Lara Croft. I wanted really badly to do photography,however,there wasn't time for me to do so.It is crap.
[can't you see i want you?]
at 12:41 PM