the girl sweeping you off your feet
name: chan yuqing
CCHMS, 3HM06
you wanna know more more more about me?
got to know reverse pyschology.

THOSE`
-friends
Charissa;denise;dongying;penelope; xueli;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link;

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-reverse pyschology
November 2005; December 2005; January 2006; February 2006;

layoutandimages[by]q|en


TAG,OK?





Free Web Counter

Tuesday, December 13, 2005
shit shit shit later i have to go tuition again.A Maths, at 5.45pm. MY LIFE IS SUCKY.Once school starts I WILL HARDLY HAVE A FREE DAY YOU HEARTLESS PARENTS!!!!

So far the only free day I will have during the schoolterm would be Thursday.But guess what???I am sure they will make the Sec 3s have remedial every thursday in preparation for the O-levels which,for heaven's sake, we will only take in 2007!!!

Today my mother commented on how unfeeling I was.Because my sister just had her operation (in the early morning. It was a 6 hour operation,I hear) and I didn't seem worried at all.Actually,I'm not.

Because,you see,this operation isn't life-threatening.They're just gonna do away with some jaw.The worst that can happen is that she will have a scar and be disfigured.But if that happens we can call in Dr Woffles Wu to laser away the scar.And we might just sue.Tada.

And what my mother wants me to do is puky.Has she lost her mind???Hello,i've lived in the same house as her for 14 years and she still doesn't know me well enough???Why can't she accept the fact I have a problem expressing feelings verbally?Huh huh huh???And in case you forgot,mutti, I learnt all that from my dear sista.So you don't come barging into my room at 10pm at the night and force me to say disgusting words that could be found in corny movies like 'Daredevil' and crap.


[can't you see i want you?]
at 2:57 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com