Saturday, December 31, 2005
well in a few hours, it will be the year 2006.and just an hour ago, i dyed my hair again.i am no longer a foxy haired girl. i am now a brunette again. My hair is now LINDSAY LOHAN COLOR POST-DYE JOB. seriously. she has now dyed her hair dark. and my hair is now her hair color. eeeerlack.okay.whatever. just letting off steam babbledly (does this word exist? no? well. english in a growing language. accept it.move on.)anyway. 2005 was a growing-up year for me. seriously. 15 of the things i learnt this year (2005 AD)1) You can only wash your face twice a day.2)and after you wash your face you must use toner and moisterizer(maybe it's spelt wrong...)3)Many many many people are superficial.In CCHMS,3/4 of the people there are.4)it is best to wear lip balm/gloss, or else your lips will crack and shrivel up (maybe.)5)Don't be everybody's best friend.You need to stand up to some morons sometimes,even though it'd be hard at first.6)Don't be everybody's enemy either. There is something called 'prejudiced' in our society.7)Don't let yourself be bossed around and put down all the time. 8)My mother needs drama in her life.9)I can lie to anyone without them guessing I'm lying.10)My eyebrows suck.11)It is actually a good thing to not have thin lips.12)Garbage is one the best bands ever.13)Some people try too hard and I can't stand them.14)Some people like to copy things I do/have and they pretend they're original.right.15)I must own every Agatha Christie,Meg Cabot and Loiuse Rennison book before I die.My 2006 resolutions... (could i keep them?no?ah well...)1)Pass all my exams.2)Excel in E Lit. and English and Chemistry.3)Pass my 2.4km run(or is it now 3.2?) the first go.4)Leave the bloody zits alone.5)Not to cry in front of anyone at all.6)Get 300 testimonials.7)Be mean to anyone who is mean to me first.8)Remember to stay angry at people for more than 3 days.9)Get anti-virus for my computer.10)Learn to cook something.
[can't you see i want you?]
at 8:18 PM