the girl sweeping you off your feet
name: chan yuqing
CCHMS, 3HM06
you wanna know more more more about me?
got to know reverse pyschology.

THOSE`
-friends
Charissa;denise;dongying;penelope; xueli;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link;

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-reverse pyschology
November 2005; December 2005; January 2006; February 2006;

layoutandimages[by]q|en


TAG,OK?





Free Web Counter

Sunday, November 27, 2005
17:09

i do not like Gimli.Why is he so gungho?I hate gungho-ers.Arwen is virtually useless in ROTK.But she adds prettiness to the movie,I suppose.My granny is watching ROTK too,even though the DVD has only Spanish and English subtitles.And she speaks only Teochew(i think.it might be cantonese...or sth else.).So maybe she's watching ROTK only because of Legolas,who you must admit,is played by one of the grooviest-looking guys on earth.

Oh.Now we're at Shelob's cave.I don't really like all the Sam/Frodo/Gollum parts.I always skip them whenever i watch ROTK or TTT(two towers,idiot).However,in order to be considerate to my granny who is watching ROTK for the first time ever,we can't skip any parts.Sam,hurry up and kill Shelob already and let the orcs take Frodo away.Oh,i wish Frodo would stop grunting and moaning.I can't help but remember Elijah's creepy role in Sin City.


[can't you see i want you?]
at 5:19 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com