Tuesday, November 29, 2005
14.45Now,i'm not sure whether using HUGE-sized font will make my posts easier on the eyes,but i can try.and i'll take care to have more paragraphs.ahahs.yesterday i went with my sista to Orchard Road(yeah I'm getting sick of it already) to do last-minute shopping for her prom which takes place this Friday.We wandered along Wisma Atria and Ngee Ann City for milleniums.She needed shoes,a handbag and jewellery.I needed to pass the time without sitting in front of a computer screen all day.In the end,she only bought shoes(from Daniel Yam) and concealer(from Red Earth).The shoes are quite nice.White,the lace-up kind.I thought the dark blue pair were better,but she says blue shoes doesn't suit long bony feet like hers.Daniel Yam's store was full of other girls shopping for their JC prom,'cos the prom gowns there were NICE.my sister had bought her dress down at Parkway,where we go on an almost weekly basis.It is light purple.Light purple looks sucky on me.I look washed out in light shades.Especially pastel blue.eew.And yellow,and orange.Erlack!Anyway we spent some time in Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City.She didn't buy anything but I bought two books.Teen Idol,by Meg Cabot and Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie(I had a hard time deciding which book of hers to buy.Some of her plots alike.She has an unhealthy fixation of having her villians kill out of too much love).My sister started on me for almost always buying chick-lit books.Ah shut up already.I like chick-lit,and I do read non chick lit books.
[can't you see i want you?]
at 2:43 PM