the girl sweeping you off your feet
name: chan yuqing
CCHMS, 3HM06
you wanna know more more more about me?
got to know reverse pyschology.

THOSE`
-friends
Charissa;denise;dongying;penelope; xueli;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link;

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-reverse pyschology
November 2005; December 2005; January 2006; February 2006;

layoutandimages[by]q|en


TAG,OK?





Free Web Counter

Wednesday, November 30, 2005
18:31

got this from debbie's page,she wants me to do this (:

rules of the game: 1)post 5 weird or random facts abt yourself. 2)at the end write 5 ppl's names, the ppl who you want to do this quiz next.then tag their blog to leave them a note to tell them to see your blog...

1)I don't ever want to eat crabs again.

2)I shaved off my right eyebrow by accident when i was 10.

3)all my diaries -private,thanks- are pink.I don't know why either.

4)i ain't no hollaback girl

5)i'm a rich girl (:

the five people:

1)DONGYING (ahahahhhhaaaaaaa, for the third time!)

2)debbieeee (hahah you have to do this again!)

3)charissa

4)???

5)???


[can't you see i want you?]
at 6:30 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com