the girl sweeping you off your feet
name: chan yuqing
CCHMS, 3HM06
you wanna know more more more about me?
got to know reverse pyschology.

THOSE`
-friends
Charissa;denise;dongying;penelope; xueli;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link; link;link;link;link;link;

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-reverse pyschology
November 2005; December 2005; January 2006; February 2006;

layoutandimages[by]q|en


TAG,OK?





Free Web Counter

Friday, November 25, 2005
21:26

i have finished all three FF X discs within three hours,by skipping lots of parts.i watched Tidus die.I suppose it might have been very sad if I wasn't so impatient to start X-2.X-2 was very crazy.I had watch Lenne/Yuna and Shuin/Tidus get shot embracing each other repeatedly.Lenne has very nice hair.



i just remembered: my vati will be coming home tomorrow!i suppose there's a holiday in China which is why he can fly back to singapore.At least it's better than making my family and me fly over to shanghai.all i can do there is to flop around the apartment and watch dvds which sell for the equivelant of S$4 there.


[can't you see i want you?]
at 9:26 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com